Hurray, the kids are back at school and Spring has sprung! We’re (almost) ready to ditch the winter coats and scarves, and are looking forward to feeling the sun on our faces over the coming season!
So while we’ve got a spring in our step, it’s time start planning the next Bank Holiday celebrations; grab your circle of peeps and get together for an Easter egg-travaganza. We’ve got eight cracking ideas we think you’ll be hopping for in no time!
- MARQUEES – Whatever the weather, a marquee can mean transforming a blank canvas into a wonderful themed wonderland. With an infinite choice of floorings, tables, chairs, drapes, heating and lighting ideas, you can have the perfect venue anywhere!
- SWEETIES – “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz. Easter is a time for treats and no party is complete without dessert! From chocolate fountains to candy carts, only your imagination is the limit!
- FACE PAINTING – Body art is absolutely on-trend at the moment, and it’s not just for the kids! Our professional face and body artists, armed with rainbow, UV colours and glitter, can make everyone feel a bit special with an array of amazing freestyle designs.
- WALKABOUT KING & QUEEN OF HEARTS – No garden party would be complete without croquet on the lawn but mind your manners, or heads will roll! Themed walkabout characters add comedy and conversation (not to mention a fantastic photo opportunity!), and most acts can be performed as stilt-based or ground acts.
- EASTER BUNNY – No one wants to leave an Easter party empty-handed. So how about an egg hunt led by none other than the Easter Bunny or Alice in Wonderland? With games, singing and dancing included, these characters will make sure the children enjoy a magical experience!
- MAGICIAN – Speaking of enchanting experiences, if you really want to wow your guests, a mingling magician can create conversation amongst the crowd or leave people speechless! Magic is a great opener and a good magician can adapt his style to suit all ages. I defy anyone not to love a great trick that leaves the mind boggling!
- INFLATABLES – Once the kids have stuffed themselves silly with cake and chocolate, one way to burn it off is with a big bouncy castle! With a range of sizes and themes to choose from, turn the music up and let them bounce away to their heart’s desire!
- BUBBLES – Have you ever seen more joy on a child’s face than when they are chasing bubbles? Our bubble artists take it to another level, with spectacular shows for all the family, including the option for you to be encased in a bubble with your favourites… Someone quick, grab the camera as this is a moment you don’t want to miss!
We only recommend acts we know and trust to be outstanding, and their diaries are being booked up fast so if you’re looking to add the egg-citement to your Easter event, get in touch with us now to check availability! 0333 355 3619 or email email@example.com
Lots of Love
Ellevate Entertainment is a small agency with a big heart, passionate about working with clients looking for high quality, live acts with the wow factor. Search here to see what we can offer or contact us here with more info about your event and let us use our expertise to recommend the perfect acts for you.